Monday 26 March 2012

Yes means YES!

First of all I Want to opologize Along because of my naughty last night.I'm so sorry.I did'nt meant that but oh no..I delivered the message =P


I know it's hard to you to believe me but when I said yes means YES!


I guess if he love you,he will call you...difference sooner or later...am I right or not???hehehe.


Lastly,he called you a bit later but he still give you a call right?


fuhH!I'm take a deep breath.Now,you do not anger with me anymore right.hehehehe...


sorry again...


"my principle if I said yes that means YES,
If I said no that means No."


so,beware.hahahaha


p/s :saja je nak cakap omputeh.Rindu kelas bi la...huhuhu.Saya tak suka orang main tarik tali.sebab tu Si Gary dan Along jadi mangsa.psst..jangan lepas ni B saya jadi mangsa korang lak.B dah terang semua perkara.Dan itu pilihan saya.Terima Kasih.



No comments:

Post a Comment